lp message

Subject: Court interest in LP presentation - CTC

All,

When we met last week I said I would gauge court interest in an overview of the LP. We believe the courts would be very interested in learning about the Committee’s work as well as the Alaska and Hawaii projects.

The consensus is that participation would be much lower if the session is held after the conference. They often have other meetings scheduled right before or right after CTC and would be reluctant to further extend their stay.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Earnheart
Project Executive, eSolutions