lp message

Subject: Cancelled today's OASIS LP TC monthly conference call

Hi,

We have cancelled today’s OASIS LP TC monthly conference call. The only item of business we have on the agenda is an update on the LPX public review. We'll provide that update in a separate post to the TC List. The next call is scheduled for Tuesday, October 1 at 1:30pm ET.

-- Jim Harris, John Greacen, and Abhijeet Chavan