lp message

Subject: Re: [lp] tomorrow's meeting

I have an fjtc board meeting at this time and will be unable to attend this call.

Joyce

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:43 PM John G <greacenjmg@earthlink.net> wrote:

Here is the information for tomorrowâs monthly TC meeting at 11:30 Eastern Time.Â

I am only aware of two potential agenda items:

  1. IV Ashtonâs willingness to share the eligibility criteria solution that he has developed for Legal Server â John Greacen
  2. Court reminders â Snorri Ogata Â

Submitter's message
Monthly LP TC call - 1st Tuesday of each month at 1:30pm ET.
-- Mr. Jim Harris

Event Title: OASIS LP TC monthly conference call

Date: Tuesday, 05 February 2019, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EST
Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/721242349
Description

OASIS LP TC monthly conference call

1. Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/721242349

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 721-242-349

Meeting ID: 721-242-349

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Mr. Jim Harris
Group: OASIS Litigant Portal (LP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 11 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Tuesday, 05 March 2019, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EST
Tuesday, 02 April 2019, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EDT
Tuesday, 07 May 2019, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EDT
Tuesday, 04 June 2019, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EDT

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Litigant Portal (LP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

111 County Road 385

Regina, New Mexico 87046

Office phone 575-638-1067

Cell phone 505-780-1450 (we have no cell service at our office; use office phone number unless you know I am away from the office)

Fax 575-638-0004

greacenjmg@earthlink.net

john@greacen.net

Joyce Raby