lp message

Subject: Today's LP TC call

All –

With so many last-minute conflicts, we did not achieve quorum on today’s LP TC call.  We elected to cancel and will address planned agenda items on the next TC call.

Speaking of the next call, a new series of calls will be scheduled for 2020.  We will stay with the same schedule (first Tuesday each month at 1:30pm ET).  You should see invitations shortly.

Jim

James M. Harris | Principal Court Management Consultant, Technology Services

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185

757-259-1804 | jharris@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org