lp message

Subject: RE: [lp] Groups - Referral Orchestration uploaded

I got the notice. I looked at it and it seems very useful. It helps to see it visualized. LegalServer may have done some work on an assistance module. We might want to check it out.

GR

From: lp@lists.oasis-open.org <lp@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of James E Cabral
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:15 PM
To: lp@lists.oasis-open.org

CAUTION: This email originated from outside LSC. Do not click on links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognize the sender, confirm that the email domain is accurate, and know the content is safe.

As we discussed on the last call, this is intended to provide an example of how the LPX specification might be used in a real-world application.  Please review and comment.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532