lp message

Subject: Action items from October/November TC meeting

Hi folks - We had a short call today to catch up. While we did not meet quorum, we revisited the action items from the October meeting. We will follow up at the next November meeting on November 14th at 1:00 ET.

- Jim H. to connect with Jane
- Jim C. to connect with Brett
- Jim P created an example ask
- John G Â reach out to frontline justice

Have a great weekend.

Best,
Aubrie