lvcsp message

Subject: Re: [EXT][lvcsp] Modified: LVCSP Inaugural Meeting

Hi Charlie:

Unfortunately, we are not able to change the meeting date this time as we need to go with what was announced in the Call for Participation.

Moving forward, it is totally up to the TC to decide on meeting times and cadence based on the group's availability. We will also circulate notes from tomorrow's meeting via this mailing list so you can see what was discussed.

Thanks,
Kelly

On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 9:47âPM Hart, Charlie <charlie.hart@hal.hitachi.com> wrote:
Hi Kelly and all. My apologies but I have a longstanding conflict at this time. Any chance of moving the time to afternoon?

Many thanks!

Charlie

From: lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org <lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 9:10 AM
To: lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org <lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXT][lvcsp] Modified: LVCSP Inaugural Meeting
When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 10:30 AM-11:30 AM.
Where: Zoom
Event Title: LVCSP Inaugural Meeting

Date: Thursday, 08 June 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am EDT
Location: Zoom
Description

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83385055680?pwd=dUZGNmxlTW4wQzlMckRmQ1c4NXVnUT09

Meeting ID: 833 8505 5680
Passcode: 121196

---

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83385055680#,,,,*121196# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,83385055680#,,,,*121196# US

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Minutes

Owner: Kelly Cullinane
Group: Lightweight Verifiable Credential Schema and Process (LVCSP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the Lightweight Verifiable Credential Schema and Process (LVCSP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.