lvcsp message

Subject: Re: Poll results

Good to know I will start a new doodle     Soon

From: Hart, Charlie <charlie.hart@hal.hitachi.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 9:38:00 AM
To: Barbir, Abbie <BarbirA@cvshealth.com>; lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org <lvcsp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Bachmann, Alan <AABachmann@cvshealth.com>; spencer.yezo@hypr.com <spencer.yezo@hypr.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Poll results

**** External Email - Use Caution ****

Hi Abbie and team. Those times are literally all outside the 9-5 ET window except Thursday 9-10. I already have a bunch of after 5 calls with Japan so the early mornings are no good for me. I can do 18:30 Tuesday or Thursday if necessary.

There is no easy time when the EU, US, and Japan time zones will line up 'm afraid.

Charlie