lvcsp message

Subject: Attendance of inaugural meeting in roster looks wrong

Hi,

I think the meeting attendance in the roster looks
wrong to me. Given the many voting members
it is clear, that the noted participants are only a subset.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lvcsp/members/attendance.php

But, maybe kavi is just broken there and I forgot that it is.

Best,
Stefan
--
Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
read: https://stefan-hagen.website