lvcsp message

Subject: Forrester and KuppingerCole Analyst Briefings on LVCSP Work

Dear LVCSP TC members,
OASIS recently held two analyst briefings where we had some great discussions on the work of the LVCSP TC. Thank you to Spencer Yezo and Abbie Barbir for your participation and valuable contributions during these sessions!

Yesterday, we briefed Forrester's Andras Cser, a leading expert on identity and access management, and just prior to the launch of the TC, we held a briefing with KuppingerCole's John Tolbert, who covers multiple cybersecurity and identity management topics. Their overall responses were positive about the TC's work, and we're planning to catch up with each of them later this year.

If any TC members have connections with other analysts who you recommend we connect with, please reach out to me. We're always looking for ways to promote you and your work.Â

Best regards,
Mary Beth

--

MaryÂBethÂMinto