lvcsp message

Subject: Re: [lvcsp] The link to contributor license agreements for TC git repositories

Stefan, actually, for a TC github, the CLA is not necessary. As a resource of the TC (just like an SVN repo would be), work is governed by the TC Process rules: only TC members can participate, contributions covered by the IPR mode, etc.Â

If it is an Open Repository, then it is covered by the open source license and the CLA and all those links should work OK.Â