materials message

Subject: RE: [materials] 5/11/2005 Telecon Information

Brett,

Please accept my apologies for not attending this Telecon - I've got a
filter set up to filter out all the 'news' that OASIS send through, and
it filtered out all the emails preceding the Telecon.

The filter has now been deleted, although I note that OASIS have started
doing an RSS feed for the groups, so I'll subscribe to that to make sure
I get the relevant info.

Matter of fact, the RSS feed was probably announced in one of the OASIS
emails.  I guess that's called irony :)

I'd be much obliged if you could publish some minutes on the OASIS
workgroup site, however brief, so that I can play catch-up.

Craig

brett.m.johanson@boeing.com wrote on 10 May 2005 19:32:

> All,
>
> Below is the call in information for the telecon scheduled for
> tomorrow (5/11/05) and sorry for the late notice.
>
> Time: 8:00am  9:00am PST
> Dial in number: 425-717-7000 or 206-544-4444
> Call Entry Code: 76021 #
> Confirmation: I-240390
>
> The areas of interest I would like to discuss are:
> 1)Comments on the specification body   format and code sections
> 2)Any current news regarding use and/or implementation of MatML
> 3)Open discussion
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brett Johanson

> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
> -  for inbound mail to Granta Design Ltd.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
- after being sent from Granta Design Ltd