materials message

Subject: TC Chair Resignation - Call for Nominations

All,

As most of you know I have not had adequate time in my schedule to continue the level of support I would like to in the OASIS TC and would like to submit my resignation as chair. In the past months, Sally Fahrenholz-Mann has shown interest in taking over the position as chair and I would like to support this change. There is also an open nomination for anyone who would like to nominate themselves or another for the position. Nominations will close on Friday March 17, 2006 and at that time a Kavi ballot will start to elect the new chair. The ballot will run for seven days and at that time we will need at least a 51% majority vote to assign the new chair. Thanks for everyone's participation and look forward to our continued work.

Brett

Brett M. Johanson
F/A-22 Materials and Processes Engineer
PO BOX 3707 M/S 4E-03