materials message

Subject: Materials Markup Language TC teleconference

Hi all,

Thanks to those who responded to my last email about a convenient
meeting time this week.

We haven't been able to get complete consensus on a day, but the
following works for more of us than fewer:

Tuesday, May 9 at 9 PST/12 EST/5 GMT --- this is tomorrow!

We will be voting on whether to approve the Committee Draft of the
current MatML Schema so that it can be released as a public draft.

We will be holding the teleconference from facilities here at ASM:

Please call ASM using either of the following numbers: 800-276-4685 or
800-356-7538
Press "0" and ask the operator to connect you with extension  8602.

Please do not use the automated attendant to transfer to the conference
line.  Our phone system is set up so that human intervention is needed
to connect to a teleconference.

Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for your participation
with such short notice.

Thanks,
Sally Fahrenholz-Mann
ASM International

Three great events are coming to Seattle, May 15-18! Join us for ASM AeroMat 2006, the ASM International Surface Engineering Congress & Exposition and the International Thermal Spray Conference & Exposition (ITSC, sponsored by the ASM Thermal Spray Society, DVS and IIW). One registration fee gives you access to an extraordinary learning and networking experience! For details: http://www.asminternational.org/seattle.