materials message

Subject: RE: [materials] MatML Public review

Hi all,

Hope all of you are well.

Yes, Craig, the public review has ended.
 We need to have a meeting to review the next steps.

We can use ASM's telecon facilities. Members, please check your
calendars and let us know which of these dates/times are *not*
convenient, and we'll set a date for the meeting.

8 US Pacific/10 US Central/11 US Eastern/ 16 GMT
on any of the following days:

Thursday, Nov 30
Friday, Dec 1
Tuesday, Dec 5
Thursday, Dec 7

We need to discuss next steps,  found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.3

Section 3.4, Approval of an OASIS Standard

See (f) under this section -- we need certification from three
organizations that are OASIS member organizations -- that MatML is being
used by them successfully.

We need to meet to identify and plan to contact these organizations,  in
addition to reviewing the rest of the process.

Please check your calendars and email info on your availability.

Regards,
Sally

Sally Fahrenholz-Mann
Electronic Publications Manager
sally.fahrenholz-mann@asminternational.org

Voice: 440-338-5151 X5653                       FAX: 440-338-8542
ASM International                    www.asminternational.org