materials message

Subject: RE: [materials] MatML Public review

Hi David,

  Anything I can do to help? Let me know if I need to put my IT guys in touch
with your IT guys ;-)

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

Register for OASIS Adoption Forum:
"Managing Secure Interactions in Sector Applications"
28 - 29 Nov 2006, London
www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/