math-optimize-discuss message

Subject: Scope

Dear All,

This message is in response to Kipp's and Alan's discussion. Personally,
I'd be really happy if we got the persistent representation problem
taken care of. Just to make sure: Alan, could you expand a little on
your description of "nterfaces between modeling languages, solvers, and
data sources"? Did you mean something like OSI, something like FML, or
something else?

Thanks,
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                    leo@sie.arizona.edu
Assistant Professor                                        (520)626-1780
SIE - University of Arizona  http://www.sie.arizona.edu/faculty/leolopes