math-optimize-discuss message

Subject: Re: [math-optimize-discuss] reminder: Math Optimization discussion list

My sense is that we have not got enough interest going as of right now.  In particular no one from modeling language community has joined...

Alan King
Mathematical Sciences, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/kingaj/

Campus Relationship Manager: University of Washington
http://www.washington.edu
http://www.ibm.com/university

"Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>

09/13/2004 10:07 AM
Please respond to
karl.best@oasis-open.org

math-optimize-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[math-optimize-discuss] reminder: Math Optimization discussion list

Discussion list members:

This is just a reminder that the discussion list is two months into its
three month lifetime; essentially, you've got a month left to wrap up
your discussion and decide whether there is sufficient interest in
forming an OASIS TC to work on this topic, and if so to put together the
proposal to form the TC.

For reference, the announcement of the formation of the discussion list
is at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200407/msg00000.html

-Karl