math-optimize-discuss message

Subject: Math Optimization discussion list closing

On 21 July 2004 I announced the formation of a list for the purpose of
discussing the creation of a technical committee at OASIS on the topic
of Math Optimization.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200407/msg00000.html

The discussion list had a 90-day lifetime, which has passed. I am now
closing the list.

-Karl