The OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC members  have approved submitting the following Candidate OASIS Standard to the OASIS Membership in a call for consent for OASIS Standard:
TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.3
Candidate OASIS Standard 01
24 November 2019
This is a call to the primary or alternate representatives of OASIS Organizational Members to consent or object to this approval. You are welcome to register your consent explicitly on the ballot; however, your consent is assumed unless you register an objection . To register an objection, you must:
1. Indicate your objection on this ballot, and
2. Provide a reason for your objection and/or a proposed remedy to the TC.
You may provide the reason in the comment box or by email to the Technical Committee on its comment mailing list or, if you are a member of the TC, to the TC's mailing list . If you provide your reason by email, please indicate in the subject line that this is in regard to the Call for Consent.
This Committee Specification was approved by the Technical Committee and was submitted for the required 60-day public review . All requirements of the OASIS TC Process having been met , the Candidate OASIS Standard is now submitted to the voting representatives of OASIS Organizational Members.
-- Details --
The Call for Consent opens on 13 February 2020 at 00:00 UTC and closes on 26 February 2020 at 23:59 pm timezone. You can access the ballot at:
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3476
Publicly visible link: Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3476
OASIS members should ensure that their organization's voting representative responds according to the organization's wishes. If you do not know the name of your organization's voting representative is, go to the My Account page athttp://www.oasis-open.org/members/user_tools
then click the link for your Company (at the top of the page) and review the list of users for the name designated as "Primary".
-- Information about the Candidate OASIS Standard and the TOSCA TC --
The TOSCA TC works to enhance the portability and operational management of cloud applications and services across their entire lifecycle.
YAML is a human friendly data serialization standard with a syntax much easier to read and edit than XML. The TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML specifies a rendering of TOSCA which aims to provide a more accessible syntax as well as a more concise and incremental expressiveness of the TOSCA DSL (Domain Specific Language) in order to minimize the learning curve and speed the adoption of the use of TOSCA to portably describe cloud applications.
The prose specification document and related files are available here:
Editable source: https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.3/cos01/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-cos01.docx
Distribution ZIP files:
âFor your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specifications and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file here:https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.3/cos01/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-cos01.zip
-- Additional information --
 OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tosca/
TC IPR pagehttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tosca/ipr.php
 TOSCA comment mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
(You must be subscribed to send to this list. To subscribe, see https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=tosca
TOSCA main mailing list: email@example.com
 Candidate OASIS Standard Special Majority Vote: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3443
 Public reviews:
* 30-day public review, 22 May 2019:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201905/msg00010.html
- Comment resolution log:https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.3/csprd01/TOSCA-Simplel-Profile-YAML-v1.3-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.xlsx
* 60-day public review, 13 December 2019: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201912/msg00009.html
- Comment resolution log:https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.3/cos01/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-cos01-comment-resolution-log.txt
 Statements of Use:
- Jheronimus Academy of Data Sciences - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00026.html
- Ubicity Corp. - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00031.html
- XLAB d.o.o. - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00032.html
- Tal Liron - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00039.html
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â