OASIS is pleased to announce that OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project  has been approved as an OASIS Project Specification.
Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors. The OSLC initiative applies World Wide Web and Linked Data principles to enable interoperation of change, configuration, and asset management processes across a product's entire application and product lifecycle.
OSLC Architecture Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of architectural resources and relationships between those and related resources such as product change requests, activities, tasks, requirements or test cases. To support these scenarios, this specification defines a set of HTTP-based RESTful interfaces in terms of HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, as well as HTTP response codes, content type handling and resource formats.
This Project Specification is an OASIS deliverable, completed and approved by the OP's Project Governing Board and fully ready for testing and implementation. The applicable open source licenses can be found in the project's administrative repository at https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md
The specification and related files are available at:
OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0
Project Specification 01
30 September 2021
- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 1: Specificationhttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.htmlhttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.pdf
- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 2: Vocabularyhttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.htmlhttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.pdf
- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 3: Constraintshttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.htmlhttps://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.pdf
- OSLC Architecture Management Vocabulary Terms definition file:https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.ttl
- OSLC Architecture Management Constraints definition file:https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.ttl
Distribution ZIP file
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file at:https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/am-v3.0-ps01.zip
Members of the OSLC OP Project Governing Board approved this specification by Special Majority Vote  as required by the Open Project rules .
Our congratulations to the participants and contributors in the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project on their achieving this milestone.
========== Additional references:
 Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Projecthttps://open-services.net/
 Approval ballot: