mgmtprotocol message

Subject: RE: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, August 28th 10am PDT

Hi Winston,

I'm speaking at the Air Force IT conference today during the con call, so I
won't be on the call today. There was talk last meeting of determining if
there was sufficient interest in starting another TC for standardizing the
management of web services (as opposed to management AS a web service). I
certainly have interest in that TC, and would like to push that effort
forward.

-gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Winston Bumpus [mailto:wbumpus@novell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:34 AM
To: mgmtprotocol@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

This will be our fourth official meeting (conference call) for the
Management Protocol Technical Committee of OASIS. The information has been
updated on our web site at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/ (thank you Darran)

Conference Call -  August 28th 10am PDT
Duration of Call - 1 hour
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Role call and introductions

Review and Approve Minutes
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Minutes/mptc-minutes-08212
002.html (Thank you Hedy)

Acceptance of OMI Submission
We need to take a formal vote to accept the OMI specification.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Docs/OMISpecification_1.0r
ev1_OASIS.pdf

Requirements Discussion:

On our last call we discussed scope of this committee. I have attached all
of the requirements I have received so far. I would also like to assign
someone as the person responsible for maintaining this document.

Face-to-face meeting planning:

Other topics:

Winston Bumpus
MPTC - Chair