mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, September 4th, 10am PDT

All,

This will be our fifth official meeting (conference call) for the Management Protocol Technical Committee of OASIS. (The date on the web site says 9/3/ needs to be changed to say 9/4. )

Conference Call -  September 4th 10am PDT
Duration of Call - 1 hour
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Role call and introductions

Review and Approve Minutes
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Minutes/mptc-minutes-08282002.html (Thank you Hedy)

Requirements Discussion:

On our last call we discussed scope of this committee. I have attached all of the requirements I have received so far. I would also like to assign someone as the person responsible for maintaining this document.

Face-to-face meeting planning:

Other topics:

Winston Bumpus
MPTC - Chair