mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Logistics for the Face-to-Face meeting, Sept 18-19,at Cisco

The logistics for the meeting can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Docs/f2f09-18-2002.html.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the meeting as I have to fly to
London on Wednesday night.  Julie Schott will be hosting in my place.  She
works with me on the Cisco WBEM/CIM work and also is very active in the
DMTF.  Julie will also be presenting for me on WBEM and CIM, and I will be
supporting via phone.

As promised, Julie will meet everyone in the lobby and get them into the
meeting room.  If you arrive a bit late, please have the lobby administrator
page Julie.  This will be the easiest approach and avoid any waits in the
lobby.

Andrea