mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, September 25th, 10am PDT

All,

Thanks for those who participated last week in California. Also thanks
to Cisco for hosting.

I hope we will have drafts of the tables, minutes, and requirements
before the call.

This will be our 8th official meeting (conference call) for the
Management Protocol Technical Committee of OASIS.

Conference Call -  September 25th 10am PDT
Duration of Call - 1 hour
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Review and Approve Minutes for face-to-face meetings

(Thank you Hedy)

Discuss possible new meeting times (for Japan)

Review Updated Requirements

Review consolidated operations diagram

Discuss proposed use case development

Discuss proposed architectures