mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Fwd: Summary of requirements document

Here is Karl's updated requirements for today's call.

Winston
--- Begin Message ---
Winston

Help.

The email list keeps telling me I am not on the list and therefore cannot
submit.  Attached are the requirements documents I want to submit but this
is getting frustrating.

Actually I think it is right.  I keep applying, it sends me the request to
OK, it approves and nothing happens after that.

Karl
>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:59:29 -0500
>To: mgmtprotocol@lists.oasis-open.or
>From: Karl Schopmeyer <k.schopmeyer@attglobal.net>
>Subject: Summary of requirements document
>
>Attached is a summary of the requirements to date with some explanation to
>expand the bare definitions and a set of questions we need to answer.
>
>I also attached a summary of the requirements document from the meeting
>itself.
>
>Karl
>
>Karl Schopmeyer                   Inova Europe Inc.
>305 Spring Creek Village, Suite 475 -  Dallas TX, 75248 USA
>EMAIL: k.schopmeyer@attglobal.net       FAX: 1-214-853-5493
>USA Phone: 1-972-788-2172,          Cell Phone 1-972-814-5581

Karl Schopmeyer                   Inova Europe Inc.
305 Spring Creek Village, Suite 475 -  Dallas TX, 75248 USA
EMAIL: k.schopmeyer@attglobal.net       FAX: 1-214-853-5493
USA Phone: 1-972-788-2172,          Cell Phone 1-972-814-5581

--- End Message ---