mgmtprotocol message

Subject: RE: [mgmtprotocol] Unable to attend on Oct 30th

Winston and team, My apologies (in advance) for missing the call on
Wednesday, Oct 30th.  I will be in the air, returning from London, at 7am
PST.  Talk to you next week at the meetings.

Andrea

-----Original Message-----
From: Winston Bumpus [mailto:wbumpus@novell.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 11:33 AM
To: MAIERA@de.ibm.com; mgmtprotocol@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [mgmtprotocol] Back on standard time next week - what time
is thecall?

Andreas,

What we agreed to is 7am PST. This is so that Hitachi can participate more
easily. And yes we will be back on Standards Time next week.

It is correct in the minutes but wrong on the web site.

Darran has resigned because of conflicts from the Web Master job. I will
need to find another volunteer to make the web changes.

I will get the agenda out soon.

Winston

>>> Andreas Maier <MAIERA@de.ibm.com> 10/23/02 08:15AM >>>
Hello,
next week both US and Europe are back on standard time.

The notice for the next call on 10/30 says "8AM PDT". Does this actually
mean "8AM PST" ?

Andy

Andreas Maier
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member, eServer Software Design
IBM Lab Boeblingen, maiera@de.ibm.com, +49-7031-16-3654