mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Fwd: [chairs] Security Joint Committee (SJC) -Invitation

Let's add this to Wednesday's Agenda.

Winston
--- Begin Message ---
OASIS TC Chairs:

The OASIS Security Joint Committee (SJC) was formed last
spring for the purpose of coordinating the technical
activities of the various security-related TCs at OASIS.

The TCs who are currently members of the JC are:
   - OASIS Access Control (XACML) TC
   - OASIS Commmon Biometric Format (XCBF) TC
   - OASIS Provisioning Services TC
   - OASIS Rights Language TC
   - OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC
   - OASIS Web Services Security (WSS) TC

The intent of the SJC has been to invite other OASIS TCs
whose work is related to security to join the SJC once the
SJC gets organized; we now feel that we are ready to extend
this invitation.

In accordance with the OASIS TC Process, any OASIS TC who
would like to join the SJC may do so by selecting members of
the TC to form a liaison subcommittee of the TC, who will then
represent the TC in the SJC. The TC chair should notify me,
the SJC chair, of the names of the people who will represent
the TC. I will then issue an invitation to those people to
attend the next SJC meeting and ask that they be placed on
the SJC mailing list.

Feel free to contact me for more information about the SJC,
or see our web page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/

Phil Griffin
Chair, OASIS SJC