mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Fwd: Updated Requirements Document

See attached
--- Begin Message ---
Attached is the updates I made to the requirements document.  I think that
I dropped the ball and did nto pick up all the changes from the Telecon in
Cannes since there was much more dicussion than this list
warrants.  However, the minutes do not reflect any more than my list.

In any case, I did capture some additional categories such as:

non requirements

requirements rejected.

Open Issues

All of these we can work with.

Will try to be on part of the call today.

Karl

Karl Schopmeyer                   Inova Europe Inc.
305 Spring Creek Village, Suite 475 -  Dallas TX, 75248 USA
EMAIL: k.schopmeyer@attglobal.net       FAX: 1-214-853-5493
USA Phone: 1-972-788-2172,          Cell Phone 1-972-814-5581

--- End Message ---