mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Face-toFace - Wednesday & Thursday, November, 6-7th

All,

This will be our 11th official meeting for the Management Protocol Technical Committee of OASIS. Hosted by HP in Fort Collins, CO

HP's address is 3404 East Harmony Road, Ft. Collins, 80525
Come in the front lobby of Building 5 (on the East side of bldg) and
we will meet at 8:45am.  I will escort you to the meeting room (5L-H5).

For assistance or  questions , please call:
   Winston Bumpus cell - 408-859-9935
  Jim Willits 970-898-3926 or
  Admin Assistant - Cherie Moran 970-898-2730

Call in -  November 6th 9am -12noon, 1pm - 5pm MST
             November 7th 9am -12noon, 1pm-2pm  MST
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the meeting

9am MDT
Approve minutes from the call of the 30th

Review Membership Levels

New Web Site Maintainer

Security Joint Committee Participation - Winston

Review Updated Requirements - Karl

Discuss proposed use cases - Richard

WSDL Primer - Heather

Operations document review.