mgmtprotocol message

Subject: RE: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, December, 4th 7a m PST

All,
I'm working on those examples and hope to post something late tonight.
Also, for those interested, there is a WS-servicedata document in the OGSI
archives ( http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsi-wg/msg00759.html ) that will be used to describe attributes in port types.
Ellen

"Nikula, Richard" <Richard_Nikula@bmc.com>
12/03/2002 10:08 AM

        To:     "'Winston Bumpus'" <wbumpus@novell.com>, mgmtprotocol@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday,  December, 4th 7a       m
PST

Winston, from the last call, Ellen was going to send us some samples.  I
was
not able to determine the course of action from the public OGSA documents.

Did anyone else have any luck?

Richard