mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Regrets re: 12/11 Con Call

Sorry, I'm taking off on a year end vacation and will not be able to attend calls until Jan 04. Happy Holidays everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Winston Bumpus [mailto:wbumpus@novell.com]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 12:52 PM
To: mgmtprotocol@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, December, 11th 7am
PST

All,

This will be our 14th official meeting (conference call) for the Management Protocol Technical Committee of OASIS.

Conference Call -  December 11th 7am PST
Duration of Call - 1 hour
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Roll Call.

Approve minutes from the call of the December 4th. (thanks Hedy)

Review Updated use cases - Richard (thanks Richard)

Continue to Review example WSDL 1.2 port types using the Operating System class from system CIM 2.7 preliminary Schema - All (Please send your examples to the distribution list before the call)

Winston Bumpus
OASIS, MPTC - Chair