mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Status and Update

All,

There was some confusion regarding a call this morning. As there have
been no requested changes to the WSDM proposal, I felt there was no need
for this mornings call. However, information on the website suggested
there was a call. I apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this
caused.

All of you who have signed on to be a supporter of the new WSDM TC
should have already received your subscribe to the WSDM list.

I have had no request to modify our proposal and charter and the call
for participation should go out to the general OASIS community soon.

Unless we need to make any modifications to our proposal I think we
will not need to meet again until the first meeting of the WSDM TC.

Thanks again for your help and support,
Winston Bumpus

OASIS, MPTC Chair