mqtt-comment message

Subject: Non clean session clients

Hi,

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I don't think it has been
addressed. It would be very helpful to have a standard way of
describing clients that have clean session set to false. At the moment
I see "non clean session" or "clients with clean session set to false"
being used, neither of which are elegant. A single comment along the
lines of "A client using CleanSession 0 is known as an X client" would
be great. I'll leave the X to the committee!

I also spotted a "loose" instead of "lose" on line 577 of wd11.

Cheers,

Roger