mqtt-comment message

Subject: Re: [mqtt-comment] Some Comments

Ian,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments. We plan to collate all responses and reply generally at the end of the review period.

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, stormmq
Co-Chair, OASIS MQTT Standard
Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@stormmq.com
+44 7590 675 756

UK Office:
Hamblethorpe Farm, Crag Lane, Bradley BD20 9DB, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com