mqtt-comment message

Hello!

Please consider the following paragraph:

2332 3.8.3.1 Subscription Options
2337 Bit 2 of the Subscription Options represents the No Local option. If the value is 1, Application Messages
2338 MUST NOT be forwarded to a connection with a ClientId equal to the ClientId of the publishing
2339 connection [MQTT-3.8.3-3]. It is a Protocol Error to set the No Local bit to 1 on a Shared [MQTT-3.8.3-4].

I guess, the word "Subscription" is missed at the end.

Second, what is the rationale to prohibit the "No Local" option for Shared Subscriptions?
I would see a useful scenario: client asks to pass a message to one of its peers (if they exist), while accepting similar messages from others.
It may help building auto-configurable systems.

Best regards,

Boris Verkhovykh