mqtt-comment message

Subject: Re: [mqtt-comment] Fw: AUTH packet & Reason String Property

Thank you for sending us this comment. This will be included in the public comments for CSD01 public comment period (based on wd15) which should be starting shortly. I have raised an issue in the MQTT TC concerning this: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-495 . At the end of the public comment we will report on the status of all comments.

I have assigned this as an editorial issue. The design in the TC was to add the Reason String and user defined properties to all packets with a Reason Code. This was discussed as MQTT-390 and MQTT-321.

Ken Borgendale -- kwb@us.ibm.com