mqtt-comment message

Subject: Re: [mqtt-comment] TAB comments on MQTT Version 5.0

Thanks to all of the TAB reviewers for these comments. After the close of the public review we will create a consolidated list of all issues raised during the public review. I have created MQTT issues for each of these comments as this is how we will document the comments received. These issues are marked in the MQTT issues with the label: TAB. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-509?jql=project%20%3D%20MQTT%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20TAB%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20ASC

Ken Borgendale -- kwb@us.ibm.com