mqtt-comment message

We are current outside of a public comment period.

Section 3.8.2.1.2 (Subscription Identifier) deals with this issue:
The Subscription Identifier is associated with any subscription created or modified as the result of this SUBSCRIBE packet. If there is a Subscription Identifier, it is stored with the subscription. If this property is not specified, then the absence of a Subscription Identifier is stored with the subscription.

Ken Borgendale -- kwb@us.ibm.com