mqtt-comment message

We are currently outside of a public comment period.

The MQTTv5.0 specification for shared subscriptions specifically does not define how the server decides which client to send a message to, only that it must send it to one of them. This text extends this as to what this means at the time of a client connection failure, and describes the differences in the this logic between QoS 1 and QoS 2.

Ken Borgendale -- kwb@us.ibm.com