mqtt-comment message

Subject: Comments about MQTT-SN

Dear all,

  based on the call for feedback about MQTT-SN, we would like to refer
to the following.

  (1) We published a comparative analysis that evaluated CoAP,
data-centric networking, and MQTT-SN at ACM IC 2018N. The paper is
available here:
http://ilab-pub.imp.fu-berlin.de/papers/gklps-ncmcm-18.pdf

  (2) Our experiences on implementing MQTT-SN in RIOT, an open-source
operating system for low-end IoT devices, is available here:
https://github.com/5G-I3/MQTT-SN-Standardization/blob/master/README.md

  Hope this helps.

  Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science