mqtt-comment message

Subject: Re: [mqtt-comment] Re: Which MQTT control packets can use if Request Problem Information is 0 ?

Hi Richard,

Thank you!

I will track the issues,

Thanks
Takatoshi

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 8:05 PM Richard J Coppen <COPPEN@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
Hi Takatoshi,

I reviewed today with Andrew Banks and unfortunately I don't have a quick answer as this needs review with the wider Technical Committee. To help with that, I have raised two issues in Jira which you can track via the following links.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-565
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-564

Thank you for making the effort to raise these, it's much appreciated.

Best regards

Richard

Richard Coppen CEng FBCS ÂIBM United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer ÂHursley Park
IBM MQ ÂWinchester
  ÂSO21 2JN
Phone: +44 (0)1962 817164 ÂEngland