mqtt-comment message

Subject: Will Delay Interval of current/new connection

Hi,

I have a question about Will Delay Interval behavior on MQTT v5.

The last part of  3.1.3.2.2 Will Delay Interval

https://docs.oasis-open.org/mqtt/mqtt/v5.0/os/mqtt-v5.0-os.html#_Toc3901062

> Non-normative comment
> If a Network Connection uses a Client Identifier of an existing Network Connection to the Server, the Will Message for the exiting connection is sent unless the new connection specifies Clean Start of 0 and the Will Delay is greater than zero. If the Will Delay is 0 the Will Message is sent at the close of the existing Network Connection, and if Clean Start is 1 the Will Message is sent because the Session ends.

What does "the Will Delay" mean?  Is that either the existing
connection's Will Delay Interval or the new connection's Will Delay
Interval ?
I think that it is the existing connection's Will Delay Interval
because the comment say nothing about the new connection's Will.
Note that the Will Delay Interval property is a part of Will
Properties not CONNACK properties.

However, the comment said about "the new connection specifies Clean
Start of 0" just before "the Will Delay is greater than zero".
So I got confused.
If "the Will Delay" means the new connection's one, I think that it
contradicts the spec. There is no notation about the new connection's
Will Delay Interval affects the previous (current) Will sending timing
in the spec except the Non-normative comment I'm asking.

Any ideas?

---
Thanks,
Takatoshi