mqtt-comment message

Subject: MQTT 5 spec - missing restrictions at 3.3.2.3.2/3.3.2.3.3

Hello,

I believe the sections 3.3.2.3.2 Payload Format Indicator and 3.3.2.3.3 Message Expiry Interval miss a part:
Neither of these properties restrict the availability to a single instance, meaning that I can put multiple Payload Format Indicator or Message Expiry Interval into a publish message, which then may result conflicting parameters. I expected a restriction like in case of 3.3.2.3.4 Topic Alias, which adds “ It is a Protocol Error to include the Topic Alias value more than once.”
Also, these properties are available for CONNECT packets when defining will messages (3.1.3.2.3 – line 969 and 3.1.3.2.4 – line 975) and those restrict the usage to a max single instance.

I am looking at this version:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/mqtt/mqtt/v5.0/os/mqtt-v5.0-os.pdf

Regards,
Viktor