mqtt-sn message

Subject: Speaking opportunity for MQTT-SN at IoT Security Summit

ÂHi Everyone,

We've been approached by the folks at the Informa media group -- organizers of the IoT Security Summit.

https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-security/

They'd like us to support their event and supply someone from our organization to come and speak on an IoT panel. We can also submit a presentation proposal.

Would this be of interest to MQTT or MQTT-SN.

If so -- please contact me this week.

Thanks, Jane

--

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events