mqtt-sn message

Subject: Re: Send Zoom Link -- RE: [mqtt-sn] MQTT-SN SC Meeting (Conference Call)

Hi folks,

I can see a calendar entry for a sub TC call today, I believe this was a diary mistake.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Simon.

From: Tara Walker <Tara.Walker@microsoft.com>
Sent: 03 March 2022 16:17
To: mqtt-sn@lists.oasis-open.org <mqtt-sn@lists.oasis-open.org>; Ian Craggs <icraggs@modelbasedtesting.co.uk>; Richard J Coppen <COPPEN@uk.ibm.com>; Simon Johnson <simon.johnson@u-blox.com>

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. It was sent from outside of u-blox. ***

I do not have the Zoom link for the call in my inbox.  Can someone please forward.

Tara E. Walker | tara.walker@microsoft.com |+1 678.680.7271 | @taraw

"There are seven sins in the world: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character,

commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle."

~Mahatma Gandhi