mqtt-sn message

Subject: Baseline tag and package

Hi folks,

Further to our call yesterday I have gone ahead and created a tag and package on the repository;

The package includes 2 executable interactive jar files (1 client and 1 gateway) which can be run from the terminal. The startup wizard will ask you for some settings including which protocol version to use. The gateway will execute in loopback mode in this configurable (no backend broker) but will allow you test full functionality because it will act as a broker in its own right in this regard.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Best,
Simon