mqtt-sn message

Subject: MQTT-SN Sub-committee Feedback

Hi Miroslav,

Further to your helpful submission to the committee, I can confirm the first section (section 1) of items was discussed at the recent committee meeting. You can track feedback in the meeting minutes and document submissions to the committee, here:

A number of your points were discussed in detail, with various items moved to changes in the working draft.

I want to reiterate the committee's thanks for your input and assure you it is invaluable in the continued aspiration to get MQTT-SN standardised.

Many thanks,
Simon Johnson
MQTT-SN Sub-committee (co)Chairman