mqtt-sn message

Subject: MQTT-SN Integrity Packet V2.0 (rev 3) Implementation

Davide,

Per our discussion, and following the revised format, I haveÂtoday produced a new version of the securityÂenvelope which can be found here;

https://github.com/simon622/mqtt-sn/blob/3eb89cbe67158812cba84c39cd9f2489c66af2fb/mqtt-sn-codec/src/main/java/org/slj/mqtt/sn/wire/version2_0/payload/MqttsnIntegrity_V2_0.java

Furthermore, I have also createdÂa new plugin which will implement the strategies per the guide (support for Java 11 or 17 as you wish). I have filled in a basic demo lifecycle, we just need to have a joint session to decide on a security scheme and simply fill in the requisite auth-tag.

https://github.com/simon622/mqtt-sn/blob/master/mqtt-sn-integrity/src/main/java/org/slj/mqtt/sn/integrity/MqttsnIntegrityService.java

Once that is done, we simplyÂcreate a new client & gateway build including this plugin as the securityÂservice, and it should just magically work.

Let's connect on this when you'reÂavailable.

Simon JohnsonÂ|ÂPrincipal Engineer, OASIS MQTT Committee Member, OASIS MQTT-SN STC Co-Chair & Editor

Phone +44 790 353 6497

HiveMQÂGmbH | Postplatz 397 | 84028 Landshut | Germany

Managing Directors: Christian Meinerding | Dominik Obermaier