mqtt-sn message

Subject: Re: [mqtt-sn] Groups - Minutes of MQTT-SN SC meeting 28th September 2023 uploaded

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023, at 12:27, Ian Craggs wrote:

No description provided.

Submitter: Ian Craggs
Group: MQTT SN Subcommittee
Folder: Meeting Minutes
Date submitted: 2023-10-02 03:27:45

a nit: I do not remember stating:

> Stefan says that we need to be careful about Google docs performance on large documents, but that is also

but instead I added a second data point (to Simons observation) on the performance problems of MS Word with such larger documents:

> Stefan says that in the SARIF TC with the Errata 01 document they were not able to work with the Word document as the app hang when trying to scroll past the table of contents while LibreOffice had no problems.

To be clear: I was and am in favor of Markdown, but for collaborative editing on a fast track google doc offers a very responsive group live editing experience.

> Stefan also stated, that the remembers OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC did write the STIX and TAXI work products per google docs. And in any case, the editors should store say weekly snapshots of the source in OASIS kavi (can be either a file or a URL pointing to a version capable "place" like GitHub TC repositories can provide with with markdown format documents).

(No need to add the latter to the minutes, but I wanted to clarify my position on that matter :-) )

Best,
Stefan
---
Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
read: https://stefan-hagen.website
write: stefan@hagen.link